Frequently asked Questions
1. Where and when will CEV EuroVolley 2021 take place?
CEV EuroVolley 2021 will take place from 18 Aug - 04 Sep 2021 in Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and Serbia. 24 teams will play 76 matches.
2. Where will CEV EuroVolley 2021 games take place?
The CEV EuroVolley 2021 Women games will take place in the following cities:
a. Serbia - Belgrade
i. Pool A
ii. 1/8 Finals
iii. ¼ Finals
iv. Semi Finals
b. Bulgaria - Plovdiv
i. Pool B
ii. 1/8 Finals
iii. ¼ Finals
c. Croatia - Zadar
i. Pool C
d. Romania – Cluj-Napoca
i. Pool D
3. Which tickets are on sale?
The following tickets are available for CEV EuroVolley 2021:
o Team Ticket: For all pool phase match days of your team
- Day Ticket : includes all match day on a given day
4. What form will my Team Ticket, Day ticket take?
You will receive a single ticket for all the games that form part of a package. For example, a Team Ticket will give you entry to all the games of a team within the pool phase with just one ticket. While a Day Ticket will get you into all matches on that day.
5. What is the pricing structure for the above ticket types/categories?
Tickets for CEV EuroVolley 2021 games are available in different price categories for some venue. You can find details under the ticket prices for each arena at https://tickets.cev.eu/eurovolley-women-2021
6. Is a game schedule already available?
The game schedule for the CEV EuroVolley 2021 is available at https://eurovolley.cev.eu/en/women-2021/formula
7. Have the starting times already been decided?
The final starting time have been decided for the pool phase. For the next phase of EuroVolley, they will be announced soon on https://tickets.cev.eu/eurovolley-women-2021
8. Is there any group discount?
Applications for group bookings can be made using the online booking form - coming soon.
9. Is there a minimum age requirement for children? From what age do children need to have their own ticket/seat?
There is no minimum age requirement for children attending a game. Please, however, bear in mind that entry to the arena will only be permitted on presentation of a valid ticket. On reaching the age of seven (7), your child must have a valid ticket.
Please also note that the noise levels in the arena can reach a volume that is not recommended for small children without suitable ear protection.
10. Can my child sit on my lap?
Children under the age of seven (7) may sit on their parents’ lap but must not obstruct the view of other visitors. On reaching the age of seven (7), children must also have their own valid ticket/seat.
11. Where and how can tickets for wheelchair users be bought?
There are a limited number of tickets for wheelchair users and for their carers available for all the arenas. These tickets can only be booked via the official contact form on https://tickets.cev.eu/eurovolley-women-2021
12. Are tickets for people with disabilities available and how can be bought?
Tickets for people with physical disabilities, who are entitled to a free essential companion, are available for every CEV EuroVolley 2021 game. For each ticket application, proof of disability must be presented for the person concerned. These tickets are only available the official contact form on https://ticket.cev.eu/eurovolley-women-2021
13. How many tickets can I buy?
Per order, you can buy max. 10 tickets per day or ticket package via the official CEV EuroVolley 2021 ticket shop. If you should need more tickets, please use the order form for group tickets - coming soon.
14. What is a FanTicket and how does it differ from a standard ticket?
The FanTicket is a high-quality, coloured ticket with the official CEV EuroVolley 2021 design and is ideal as a souvenir or present. Advance ticket sales points only have the neutral standard ticket for sale.
15. Is it possible to transfer a ticket to another person if someone cannot attend the matches?
Yes, but only if the ticket is yet to be used to gain entry.
16. How can I pay for my tickets?
Depending on the country you are in, VISA and/or MasterCard is possible.
17. What shipping methods are available?
The following shipping methods are available for the FanTicket:
• National: Standard and express shipping
• International: express shipping
• TicketDirect (print@home)
Standards ticket are available as TicketDirect (print@home).
18. Will my tickets be replaced if they are stolen?
If you can provide an official police report of the theft, tickets can be re-issued. Please contact our customer service using the contact form.
19. Who can help with questions about my ticket reservation?
You will find all the information about your bookings in your customer account under “My Details”. Our customer service can also provide information in person. Please use the contact form to contact them.
20. Can I get an invoice for my tickets?
Your order confirmation email contains a download link for your invoice.
21. Will there be ticket offices at the Venue?
Depending on availability, it may be possible to buy tickets at the ticket office of the respective arena. However, there is no guarantee that you will be able to get tickets for your preferred day(s) or seats (price category and area). We also recommend buying tickets online in order to ensure minimum physical contact due to COVID-19 pandemic.
22. Do I have to leave the arena at the end of every game?
No, you must not leave the arena at the end of every match.
23. Is photography/filming permitted in the arena or do I require a licence?
It is prohibited for any person attending the match to record, transmit, or in any other manner disseminate over the internet or any other media, for commercial use, any sound, image, or description, or results of the match, in whole or in part, or assist any other person(s) conducting such activities.
By entering the venue, the ticketholder consent to the recording of his/her likeness and/or voice by any means, including but not limited to audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers.
The ticketholder also consent to the subsequent commercial and/or non-commercial exploitation throughout the world of his/her image by any means and without compensation.
24. If I have other questions about CEV EuroVolley 2021, what should I do?
If you have any additional questions about CEV EuroVolley 2021, our customer service colleagues will be happy to help. Please use the contact form.
25. Do I need a visa for travel to Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania or Serbia?
Please check with your local authorities whether you need an entry visa for any one of the above-mentioned countries. Please note that a ticket for CEV EuroVolley 2021 is not a document that is sufficient to permit travel to these countries.
26. How can I access the venue regarding COVID restrictions?
As the situation is continuously evolving, largely depends on local authorities, and may differ from country to country, we kindly ask you to rely on the last update from national authorities.