- All Time
Perfection in reception
Listen to your coach
Hungary team huddle
After the victory
Photos featured on the CEV Photo Galleries are downloadable copyright free for media purposes only and only if CEV is credited as the source material. They are protected by copyright for all other commercial purposes. Those wishing to use CEV Photo Gallery photos for other commercial purposes should contact email@example.com
Belarus with an important victory over Hungary
On Saturday, Belarus seized an important 3-0 victory over Hungary and keep the intrigue in Pool G alive. After losing 2-3 to Portugal on the first day of play at the Qualfier in Budapest, this time the players around head coach Viktar Beksha showed great team spirit while Hungary, who delivered great comeback vs Norway on Friday, couldn't find their rhythm. The mean 'weapon' of Belarus as the outstanding performance on the serving line, as they scored as many as 12 aces during the match. In the current standing in Pool G, Portugal lead the way with 5 points, followed by Belarus with 4 and Hungary with 3. Norway are yet to grab any points.
- Hungary amazed with six kill blocks in the first set, but this wasn't enough to emerge victorious from this part as Belarus strated organising very well their attacks and speed up their performance on the serving line (two aces).
- It was in the next set when Belarus disappointed Hungary's reception with seven aces and the hosts of the tournament couldn't find a proper answer. Although they continued performing good on the block, the strong serving was enough for Belarus to get closer to the victory.
- Seeing that the good work on the block doesn't bring good results, Hungary's players started struggling on the field. On the contrary, Belarus took their chance and for a first time in the match outclassed the opponent also on the net.
- Arpad Baroti of Hungary's team scored as many as 15 points, which converted him in top scorer of the match (2 kill blocks). Kristóf Hórvath added 3 blocks.
- For the winners, Uladzislau Davyskiba recorded 9 points. Aliaksei Kurash became top server with 5 aces.
The combined total number of points scored by both teams throughout the entire match.
The total length of the match, from the first serve through until the last point has ended.
Total number of people in attendance at the venue – taken at the end of the second set.
The combined total number of successful spikes achieved by both teams throughout the entire match.
An average of the two team service reception percentages from the complete match.
The number of successful point winning blocks of BELARUS compared to HUNGARY.
BELARUS number of service aces compared to HUNGARY
Errors leading to points of BELARUS, next to those from HUNGARY